BIG excitement from a little pug!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Mommy has happy feet!

I will tell you a secret. My mommy has a bit of an obsession with shoes. She stops and gazes at red soled Louboutins and bejeweled Zanottis. She dreams of the perfect mule. And before my time, she had a walk-in closet filled with immaculately cared for shoes arranged by color in their original boxes and carefully labeled with polaroid photos of the precious goods hidden inside.

So, to say that mommy considers it a "good" day when she dons a new pair of shoes is an understatement. But, there is a new sheriff in town and his name is LENNY! Despite mommy's excitement with her new pair of Tory Burch Revas (a birthday gift from Grandmum and Aunt Lisa), the law is now that I check them out and give my approval.

I looked at them. Nice color...I like shiny things.
I sniffed them. Nothing like Chicken Paillard, but ok.
I licked them. Not the best thing I've tasted, but not offensive.
I listened to them as mommy walked around her workplace with me. Very quiet...won't scare off the cute chicks so VERY GOOD!

Okay, so I know better than to try to paw at mommy's shoes -- old or new -- but they look like they would feel soft.

So, I gave them two paws up!

No comments: