BIG excitement from a little pug!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Please help protect our home from Global Warming!

So, I work really hard at making my mommy work really hard to improve my canine community not only here in my hometown of New York City, but everywhere in the world! However, this is not going to do us animals any good if you humans continue to poison the planet!

Yes, yes, I am on my soapbox again today, but I am not going to apologize! I pledge to give up one treat for every step you take towards making your life more green. From small things like recycling to medium things like taking public transportation (or walking/bicycling) to large things like powering your home with the sun or wind, we can all do something within our means. I've even given you a link below to a website with great ideas!


Manhattan, New York City: With high concentrations of population living just above sea level, New York and Los Angeles were listed in a recent report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change as being at risk of potentially catastrophic "megafloods" resulting from rising oceans and stronger storms in the next century.

Tips for going green!

No comments: