BIG excitement from a little pug!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My proudest moment!


Back in April when Jennifer Bristol, Associate Director of Animal Haven, told my mom that we were going to be honored at this year's Going Home Luncheon, my mom cried.

And then when Jennifer emailed mom the names of the other two honorees -- Lynn Redgrave and Anne Craig -- she cried again.

And THEN when Marcello Forte, Executive Director of Animal Haven, presented us with the Florence Brenner Award she cried AGAIN!

I truly believe she has "issues." But maybe all humans have these weird issues! I mean, why all the crying over such GOOD things?!

Nonetheless, mom made a lifetime commitment to Animal Haven so there is no turning back now!

Some psychologist said that there is no true altruistic act and that philanthropy is basically selfish. If these things are true, I have never been so proud to be selfish!

No comments: