BIG excitement from a little pug!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Missed but not missing from my heart...

Nellie Ellen Gardner
June 7, 1923 - September 11, 2007

My great-grandma passed away last week. While both mommy and I are sad and will miss "Namaw" greatly, she will continue to live in our hearts.

My great-grandparents passed their love for both people and animals to my grandmum who passed that love to my mommy. And well, that means I have been blessed by three generations of animal-lovin' folks who view my well-being as important as their own (even more important at times).

Her presence here on earth will be sorely missed by many, but her spirit will live on in all of us!

I love you, Namaw!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lenny, we sure are glad your Namaw passed on all that love down to your mommy, or we wouldn't get to know you. You may be little, but you spread alot of love around.