BIG excitement from a little pug!

Monday, September 17, 2007

A public thank you from a pug parent...

Hi Lin and Lenny!


I was just wondering if you could post this to the members of our group.


I just want to publicly thank Dennis Buonagura for his help in rescuing our new little pug "Guinness" from a going to the pound. If you don’t know Dennis, you may know his fawn female pug Hazel from Meet Ups on the UWS.


As you may remember, he asked for all of our help in finding a fawn female pug a home before her owners moved away. After communicating with Dennis for a few weeks we arranged to meet last week. I had been thinking about getting a sister for my black female Pug, Bailey who is three years old for a while. Our meeting went well and we arranged to meet at the UWS meet up last week to take “Guinness” home. The first few days she was busy getting adjusted to life at our house, but a week later it’s as if she has been with us for years. Bailey is so happy to have a sister to play with and Guinness is so happy to have a family who loves her and gives her the attention that she needs. Scott and I are so proud of the newest addition to our family!


I wanted to just share some pictures of Guinness and Bailey and once again thank Dennis for connecting us with our new little baby GUINNESS! I hope to see you all soon at future meet ups!


Lauren Brennan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thrilled to hear about the happy ending!! My heart went out to that little girlie when I saw that first forlorn photo!!! Congrats and hopefully our babies Quincy and Chloe will meet Guinness and Bailey at the Halloween party!!!

Amy & Tee