BIG excitement from a little pug!

Monday, March 5, 2007

Eye Candy


My online boutique is proud to debut a new adorable line of doggie duds, toys, carriers and human tanks and long sleeve tees to match!

Eye Candy by Fairytail Couture is the brand new line of licensed products created by my friend, Robyn Jacobs, and her beautiful Chinese Crested, Ursula.

For around $50, you can hit the town with your precious pup in matching shirts! And for those folks who take coordination to the "nth" degree, you can choose one of three designs (Tootsie Roll, Blow Pop or Sugar Babies) and deck yourselves out in everything from tops to plush toys to a matching carrier!

My mommy has both a Tootsie Roll and a Sugar Babies long sleeve shirt which are perfect for her to wear to work since she is surrounded by candy! She tells me that she loves the way the shirts fit (lots of stretch) and that they wash well. I don't know about that laundry stuff, but I do know that I adore my hoodies because they are cut generously enough to allow for my well-toned pug chest and have a harness hole in the back.

Note: For those inquisitive minds, I wear a Medium sized hoodie.

No comments: