BIG excitement from a little pug!

Monday, March 12, 2007

What are mixed tocopherols?


Thanks to another fabulously fun (and for the first time, informative) Pug Meetup event at Happy Paws yesterday, I now know that mixed tocopherols is basically a fancy name for vitamin E compounds. Thanks to our friends, Anthony and John, at Nutro 20 New York City pugs are even more intelligent today than they were last week. If you could imagine that?!

Anthony gave a wonderfully simple, straight forward and yet entertaining (Pugs in costume could make a Senate hearing enjoyable!) 10 minute Power Point presentation in which he simplified the most commonly found ingredients on dog food labels. Our group applauded Anthony's creativity for locating and compiling dozens of fabulous pug photos from the internet.

Afterwards, Anthony and John presented our group with a table overflowing with complimentary Nutro goodies: 5lb. bags of Natural Choice kibble, Natural Choice Adult Dog meat pouches and cans of their new Natural Choice Healthy Desserts. Everyone went home with HUGE goody bags chock full of yummy treats and there was enough left over for Anthony and John to donate four cases of meat pouches to my 2nd Annual Birthday Benefit for Animal Haven.

With so many delicious options, what did I choose? Enquiring minds want to know! I prefer to limit my meat intake to free-range, organic offerings so I opted for the new Natural Choice Healthy Desserts. At only 100 calories per yummy can, I am able to indulge in my own desserts without the guilt!

No comments: