BIG excitement from a little pug!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Say CHEESE!

Tonight I attended a very special event. I was invited to the faux grand opening of Animal Haven Soho which was filmed and will be used as part of an episode of Fine Network's "Opening Soon." I was honored to have been invited and thoroughly enjoyed partying with all of the attending canines (many of whom were adopted from Animal Haven). And well, I was treated to a few bits of cheese and a refreshing bottle of water during the festivities which completely sealed the deal.

I must say that I looked quite "dapper" (as Fred, manager of Animal Haven Soho, described me) in my brand new tuxedo with tails. Sadly, I do not have a photo to post tonight because mommy forgot to take her camera with us. I'll be sure to post a photo sometime soon though!

Well, I'm pooped! It has been an exhausting, but fun-filled evening. Until tomorrow!

No comments: