BIG excitement from a little pug!

Saturday, March 3, 2007

What time is it, Mom?

Whew! It has been a l-o-n-g day.

Mom has been working hard for the past few weeks not only on my birthday benefit, but at this place called Yummy Memories. She tells me that her work there pays for my treats and toys so I have allowed her to continue to go every day. She says that there is a Jewish holiday this weekend and that is why she is so busy. All I know is that everyone is eating these cookies that smell DELICIOUS and no one will give me one! Darn it! My daddy is Jewish. Doesn't that mean I'm sort of Jewish too, and therefore DESERVE a cookie?

Anyway, after a busy day at Yummy Memories, Mom came home and began working on my birthday benefit again. Gosh! I didn't realize it took so much time to throw my birthday party. She seems to really enjoy it though. I wonder if someone is rewarding her with cookies. I need to check into this. I may need to pitch in and help more.

Well, it looks like she is winding down for the night. She looks sleepy. I better remind her to brush my teeth before she falls asleep. G'night everyone!

No comments: