BIG excitement from a little pug!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

New birthday duds!


I received a very special package in the mail today. My new friend, Ginny Schumacher, owner of www.dogscoat.com emailed my mommy some time ago to ask if she could create a very special coat for me to wear to my birthday benefit this year. Mommy graciously accepted Ginny's generous offer, of course.

After a couple emails detailing my "downtown" pug style and admiration for Marc Jacobs, Ginny went to work reviewing Marc's latest lines. Was it luck or fate that Fashion Week New York was going on at the same time?

A couple weeks later and I am now the proud (and terribly fashionable) owner of an absolutely stunning Marc Jacobs inspired custom dog coat with matching collar and lead! And while I know all of you are simply dying to see a photo of me modeling the delicious couture, you will just have to wait because mommy won't allow me to debut my latest trend-setting attire until my birthday benefit.

So what am I wearing in today's photo? A custom bandana by Ginny, of course! This fun accessory is reversible: side 1 has red polka dots and my name embroidered in glossy black thread and side 2 is printed with black polka dots, red hearts and tan dog bones.

What else was in my package? A set of custom notecards! Ginny took my Christmas photo and turned it into a stylish set of notecards with matching personalized envelopes.

But that's not all folks! Ginny donated a set of beautiful notecards and a New York City print bandana for my birthday benefit which will make a wonderful addition to one of the many raffle gift baskets.

If you would like Ginny to make something special for you, please email Ginny@designsbyginny.com and tell her that Lenny the Pug sent you!

Due to the fact that each coat is made to order, Ginny doesn't have set prices. Coats can vary anywhere from $25.00 and up. Collars and leashes start at $20.00 each. Custom make-up bags run approx. $19.95. Custom notecards start at $1.50 each with a minimum order of at least 10, no limit on reorders.

No comments: